How to generate your UDAI
May 8th, 2017 · by Domains Direct · 1 min read
You can generate your UDAI if you wish to tranfer your Domain management to another registrar. First, visit our customer login page.
(1) Login with your account username and password.
Go to Domains page
(1) Click the Domains icon in the header.
Select Domain to edit
(1) Locate the Domain you want to edit and click on it.
Go to registry key
(1) Under the Domain Name box, click the hamburger icon; (2) Click the Registry Key link.
(1) Click the Reset button and the new UDAI will be emailed to the nameholder/registrant email address.