How to transfer your Domain
May 8th, 2017 · by Domains Direct · 1 min read
If you haven't yet obtained your Domain's transfer password (UDAI) please read our handy guide.
Once you're ready to transfer, visit our transfer page where you'll find the Domain transfer box. In this example, we'll transfer the Domain domainsdirect.nz.
Enter your Domain
- Enter your Domain.
- Click Next.
Enter your UDAI
- Enter your UDAI.
- Click Add.
Proceed to review
- After clicking Add your Domain is added to your cart.
- Click Transfer Now.
- You can add more Domains to transfer at the same time, if required.
There are no fees to pay when transferring your .nz domain.
- Click Check out.
Register your contact details
- If you're not yet registered as a user on our website you'll need to enter your contact details as a new member. These contact details will be listed against the Domain's nameholder information;
- Choose if this Domain is being registered to an individual or to a business or organisation.
- Choose a username (at least 8 characters) and password so you can login to your account later. The password must be at least 8 characters and should include a mix of upper and lower case letters and numbers.
- Click Continue Order.
As no payment is required for .nz transfers you can ignore the payment section.
- Click Complete Order. Your Domain will be queued for transfer and you'll receive an email when complete.